The East Africa Centre for Vaccines and Immunization (ECAVI) has two operational administrative locations at Namela House, 2 Sports Lane, Naguru,
Opposite Kampala Legends Rugby Club, KAMPALA, UGANDA and at the Health Sciences Building, Kabarak University, Nakuru, Kenya.
The operational team members contribute to and provide strategic and professional guidance, advice and support to the ECAVI web-site, Twitter handle and Facebook page platforms and related activities.
The current operational team comprises of the following:
1. Dr. Ombeva Malande –Director, ECAVI
2. Dr. Kutamba Elizabeth- Deputy Director, ECAVI
3. Rachel Afaayo Nakatugga – Administration Manager, ECAVI
4. Daniel Rukundo – IT Manager, ECAVI
5. Carolyne Chemweno – M & E Manager, ECAVI
6. Mutunga Nzoka – Data Manager, ECAVI
7. James Kipsang – Grants and Fundraising Manager